Set Your Course
Pink Shell Marina
Voted Top 25 Best Places to Tie Up in North America
Whether you want to dock your boat for the afternoon or a full week at Pink Shell, our full-service marina in Fort Myers Beach offers marina guests access to all of our resort's amenities including three pools, two restaurants, Aquagene Spa and a private white sand beach. Resort guests can also access the marina which offers pontoon and sailboat rentals, fishing trips, sunset cruises and more!
Directions to Our Fort Myers Marina
The Pink Shell marina is located at: LAT 26 ° 27.665N LONG -81 ° 57.855W. Via Outside Passage, use chart 11427. Set our course for the Morse (A) 16-foot-high marker SC. From that point, pick out the 16-foot flashing red "2" approximately 1 mile to the north-northwest. You'll be able to pick out a well-marked channel leading off from San Carlos Bay into Matanzas Pass, making a 90-degree turn behind the northwestern hook of Estero Island. The marina is 1/4 mile inside the no-wake zone and is highly visible to starboard, adjacent to day beacon "13."
Overnight Dockage Rates
- December through April: $3.70 per foot per night
- May through November: $3.00 per foot per night
- All Holidays & Holiday Weekends*: $4.00 per foot per night
- 30 amp, $5.00 plus tax per cord per night
- 50 amp, $10.00 plus tax per cord per night
- 100 amp, $20.00 plus tax per cord per night
Group Dockage Rates (7 or more boats)
- December through April: $3.10 per foot per night
- May through November: $2.50 per foot per night
- Long Term Dockage Rates (30 or more days)
- $1.25 per foot per night plus eletric (metered)
All dockage rates are subject to 12.5% taxes and fees. Boat trailers are not permitted. Guests are advised to contact the Marina for launching and trailer storage information. *Holiday Periods are: Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years
- 41 slips that can accommodate vessels up to 120 feet with floating docks, each with power pedestals
- 30, 50 and 100 amp electrical service
- Special 10 cent per gallon fuel discounts are offered by Diversified Yacht Services to Pink Shell Marina customers. For larger yachts, DYS offers a 25 cent per gallon discount on purchases of over 500 gallons.
- Water hook-up
- Pump-out services
- Full-time dock master
- Ships Store with fishing supplies, beverages and snacks
- High-definition Direct TV and Wi-Fi
- Pet-friendly amenities
- ADA accessibility
Our oceanfront room had great views and the kids loved the pool. We would love to come back for a longer stay next time. Thanks Pink Shell!
We’ve stayed here multiple times and never disappointed. The amenities and staff are amazing. We took advantage of the paddle board and kayak rentals included with our stay and had such a great time. The breakfast at Jacks is great and love the food and drink service by the Octopool from Bongos.
This resort is lovely. Its a great size and very clean. We just got back from 4 nights there and while the weather was not in our favor, the stay was very nice. Our suite was very clean. We brought sanitizing products, but felt confident in the cleanliness. The staff is really friendly from valet, to cleaning staff and dining staff. It was not too busy for us. The breakfast had plenty to choose from and the poolside bar and grill was well priced for food and drinks. I searched for a vacation spot for a while and really felt the resort fee went to good use here. We will be coming back.
This was our second visit to the resort. This place is family friendly and gorgeous. The room we stayed in was a captiva suite. We had a full kitchen and a living room. Bathroom was huge. Balcony was humongous. We also had an enclosed terrace. Fish tacos from the pool side bar were delicious. There is a kiddie pool area and three pools to choose from. We went in September and the crowds were manageable. Sand is super soft. We rented jet skis in property. Overall fabulous experience.
The only thing I can say is don't look any further this is a place you want to go. Kids activities, the pools are perfect, the beach is perfect and well maintained. You get what you pay for, I'm serious book your vacation and time away here you won't regret it.