Set Your Course
Pink Shell Marina
Voted Top 25 Best Places to Tie Up in North America
Whether you want to dock your boat for the afternoon or a full week at Pink Shell, our full-service marina in Fort Myers Beach offers marina guests access to all of our resort's amenities including three pools, two restaurants, Aquagene Spa and a private white sand beach. Resort guests can also access the marina which offers pontoon and sailboat rentals, fishing trips, sunset cruises and more!
Directions to Our Fort Myers Marina
The Pink Shell marina is located at: LAT 26 ° 27.665N LONG -81 ° 57.855W. Via Outside Passage, use chart 11427. Set our course for the Morse (A) 16-foot-high marker SC. From that point, pick out the 16-foot flashing red "2" approximately 1 mile to the north-northwest. You'll be able to pick out a well-marked channel leading off from San Carlos Bay into Matanzas Pass, making a 90-degree turn behind the northwestern hook of Estero Island. The marina is 1/4 mile inside the no-wake zone and is highly visible to starboard, adjacent to day beacon "13."
Overnight Dockage Rates
- December through April: $3.70 per foot per night
- May through November: $3.00 per foot per night
- All Holidays & Holiday Weekends*: $4.00 per foot per night
- 30 amp, $5.00 plus tax per cord per night
- 50 amp, $10.00 plus tax per cord per night
- 100 amp, $20.00 plus tax per cord per night
Group Dockage Rates (7 or more boats)
- December through April: $3.10 per foot per night
- May through November: $2.50 per foot per night
- Long Term Dockage Rates (30 or more days): $1.30 per foot per night plus electric (metered)
All dockage rates are subject to 12.5% taxes and fees. Boat trailers are not permitted. Guests are advised to contact the Marina for launching and trailer storage information. *Holiday Periods are: Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years
- 41 slips that can accommodate vessels up to 120 feet with floating docks, each with power pedestals
- 30, 50 and 100 amp electrical service
- Special 10 cent per gallon fuel discounts are offered by Diversified Yacht Services to Pink Shell Marina customers. For larger yachts, DYS offers a 25 cent per gallon discount on purchases of over 500 gallons.
- Water hook-up
- Pump-out services
- Full-time dock master
- Ships Store with fishing supplies, beverages and snacks
- High-definition Direct TV and Wi-Fi
- Pet-friendly amenities
- ADA accessibility
The staff is always the best & they try hard to make your vacation hassle free. The pink shell has a naturalist on staff. His name is Ranger Rob, & he is the BEST! We took a kayak tour with him & also went on his nature hike. It was a great way to break up the day a bit & see some of the local wildlife. We were lucky enough to spot a Sea Turtle, Nurse Shark, Dolphin, & Manatee on the kayak tour. We will be back for sure.
This place is excellent! The spa is top notch, service is prompt, and there is free valet for customers. Staff is very friendly and helpful. We came here on our honeymoon and it was AMAZING.
As a member of the Pink Shell resort, I visit often. I have splurged on spa treatments a few times but wish I had met Tamera sooner. She did an extraordinary deep tissue massage. I have back problems and knee issues and she listened to my concerns and targeted areas I asked for. She got to muscles I didn’t even realize were tight. I made a return appointment before even leaving the spa.
This was our second visit to the resort. This place is family friendly and gorgeous. The room we stayed in was a captiva suite. We had a full kitchen and a living room. Bathroom was huge. Balcony was humongous. We also had an enclosed terrace. Fish tacos from the pool side bar were delicious. There is a kiddie pool area and three pools to choose from. We went in September and the crowds were manageable. Sand is super soft. We rented jet skis in property. Overall fabulous experience.
The Pink Shell Beach Resort was perfect for our "senior" spring break trip. We had 4 families traveling together. From room accommodations to the beach, everything was top notch. The location is prime on the northern tip of Ft. Myers beach. You're not in the crazy busy part. And highly recommend renting a Chickee Hut on the beach, especially if you have a group. It made our trip perfect. They only have 3 so book it in advance.