Set Your Course
Pink Shell Marina
Voted Top 25 Best Places to Tie Up in North America
Recipient of the 2022 Marinas.com Elite Fleet Award, our full-service marina in Fort Myers Beach offers marina guests access to all of our resort's amenities including three pools, two restaurants, Aquagene Spa and a private white sand beach. Resort guests can also access the marina which offers pontoon and sailboat rentals, fishing trips, sunset cruises and more!
Directions to Our Fort Myers Marina
The Pink Shell marina is located at: LAT 26 ° 27.665N LONG -81 ° 57.855W. Via Outside Passage, use chart 11427. Set your course for the Morse (A) 16-foot-high marker SC. From that point, pick out the 16-foot flashing red "2" approximately 1 mile to the north-northwest. You'll be able to pick out a well-marked channel leading off from San Carlos Bay into Matanzas Pass, making a 90-degree turn behind the northwestern hook of Estero Island. The marina is 1/4 mile inside the no-wake zone and is highly visible to starboard, adjacent to day beacon "13."
Overnight Dockage Rates
- December through April: $4.00 per foot per night
- May through November: $3.25 per foot per night
- All Holidays & Holiday Weekends*: $4.40 per foot per night
- 30 amp, $5.00 plus tax per cord per night
- 50 amp, $10.00 plus tax per cord per night
- 100 amp, $20.00 plus tax per cord per night
Group Dockage Rates (7 or more boats)
- December through April: $3.40 per foot per night
- May through November: $2.75 per foot per night
- Long Term Dockage Rates (30 or more days): $1.30 per foot per night plus electric (metered)
Minimum length of stay may apply. All dockage rates are subject to 12.5% taxes and fees. Boat trailers are not permitted. Guests are advised to contact the Marina for launching and trailer storage information. *Holiday Periods are: Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years
- 41 slips that can accommodate vessels up to 120 feet with floating docks, each with power pedestals
- 30, 50 and 100 amp electrical service
- Special 10 cent per gallon fuel discounts are offered by Diversified Yacht Services to Pink Shell Marina customers. For larger yachts, DYS offers a 25 cent per gallon discount on purchases of over 500 gallons.
- Water hook-up
- Pump-out services
- Full-time dock master
- Ships Store with fishing supplies, beverages and snacks
- High-definition Direct TV and Wi-Fi
- Pet-friendly amenities
- ADA accessibility
The Pink Shell Resort & Marina is absolutely amazing! I took my fiancé here last week for a week stay for her birthday. I could not have asked for a better place. From the moment we arrived the staff were extremely polite, helpful, and very kind. The room was extremely clean everyday from the day we arrived until the day we left... The octopool is awesome, and jacks restaurant has a delicious breakfast every morning! We can’t wait for them to be back to 100% open and we will DEFINITELY be back! It’s an amazing place and well worth every penny!
What a find!!! As British we definitely appreciated the Malton brown toiletries, the bracelet that works as a door key, the bottled water and free tote bag! The room had brilliant facilities we were not expecting from coffee machine, full fridge, sink and plates etc. The staff were super friendly and I'm so sad we only had chance to stop one night.
This resort gets an "A" for effort! And views! And staff! And food! Fort Myers is recovering from the hurricane last year. I don't know how the Pink She'll has pulled it off but they did. They are up and running and doing an excellent job. Thank you for a phenomenal vacay, Pink Shell!
Absolutely loved this resort. We have twin babies and our villa was ready with all accommodations requested. Staff super friendly and helpful, the room was spotless and beautiful ocean and marina views. We will definitely return.
Amazing and heartwarming. The staff exceptional!! Breakfast what a treat hot and cold. The room perfect... Loved the screened in balcony right on the beach. What an amazing experience. Heartwarming on how everyone, every single staff member, with all they have and still are enduring, made this for their guests such an amazing experience I applaud everyone!!
The Pink Shell is a great place for a family vacation. They are on a beautiful spot on the beach, a short walk from Bowditch Point Park and close to Times Square,, with everything you need for a great trip. We stayed in one of the one bedroom villas and it was fantastic to have a full kitchen and laundry machine right in our room. The staff were friendly and helpful too. We'd totally go back.