Additional Resort Amenities
Enjoy Four-Star Amenities At Our Fort Myers Resort
Pink Shell Resort offers thoughtful amenities to make your resort stay feel more like home. Whether you’re staying at our resort for one night or one week, we know your vacation is all about quality time with family, friends and loved ones. We’re here to make your time away a breeze with amenities including an on-property shop stocked with toiletries, souvenirs and beach toys.
Your reservation includes much more than a great room or suite. Every time you stay with us, we’ll make your stay a little easier by including breakfasts for all guests with a room reservation, two in-suite bottles of evian water, a Pink Shell Resort beach bag, daily beach lounge chair and umbrella rental.
Your Rate and $45 Nightly Resort Fee Includes:
- Breakfast for all at Jack’s
- Two in-suite bottles of evian® water
- Pink Shell beach bag
- Daily beach lounge chair and umbrella setup
- Valet parking
- Complimentary kayak and stand-up paddleboard rentals
- Steam room access
- Unlimited local and long-distance calls
Take a break from the water and explore Estero Island on land! Bike rentals for all ages are available during your stay and are an easy way to get around town.
Easily access Pink Shell’s private beach with our specially equipped wheelchair featuring wide wheels designed to navigate the sand. Contact our front desk to learn more about reserving the beach wheelchair during your Fort Myers Beach vacation.Resort Accessibility
Open Daily 11 a.m. – 7 p.m.
From snacks to souvenirs, Audrey’s at Pink Shell Resort has you covered. Take advantage of our selection of beverages, grab the perfect cover up or pick up fun beach toys for the kids all without having to leave our resort in Fort Myers Beach. Discover a host of convenient products, including:
- Beer, liquor and wine
- Pharmacy products
- For the sun products
- Beach toys
- Starbucks coffee
- Clothing & jewelry
- Pink Shell Merchandise
Shipping & Receiving
Shipping to the Resort
Please ship your items to arrive no earlier than two (2) days before your arrival to the resort or start of your conference/event, whichever is occurs first. Due to limited storage space, the resort reserves the right to refuse packages received prior to this date for any guest or attendee. Any package received more than two (2) days before arrival or start of conference/event will be charged a daily storage fee equal to the associated weighted receiving fees below.
To help ensure that your package arrives properly, please ship all items to the following address:
Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina
Attn: Guest [insert name of the person claiming package]
[Insert Group Name or Guest Room #]
275 Estero Blvd.
Fort Myers Beach, FL 33931
All packages received at the resort are subject to receiving and handling charges based upon weight as listed here:
- Less than 5 pounds: $5
- 6-20 pounds: $10
- 21-50 pounds: $15
- >50 pounds: $25
- Pallets (any size): $150
- All charges are subject to 6.75% Sales Tax. Charges may be applied to your guest room or group folio.
Package Delivery at the Resort
All packages received will be stored in the receiving area of the resort until they are requested by the guest/exhibitor. Boxes or crates will not be delivered without the planner and/or vendor present to sign for the packages. If no one is present to sign, boxes will be returned to the receiving area.
Boxes or crates that need to be saved for use after the meeting must be discussed with the resort Event Manager prior to arrival to review space.
Tracking number should be provided for requested packages to expedite the process.
When you are Finished with Packages
- Any pre-labeled packages for shipping may be left at your exhibit area and will be picked up and delivered to the resort loading dock.
- All outgoing shipments without shipping labels should be directed to the resort Business Center, which is staffed until 4:00pm daily.
- The resort address MAY NOT be used on outbound packages. The sender must use their home/business address as the originating location when shipping from the resort.
- Packages should be received during regular business hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:30pm. There are no available forklifts on the property but rental arrangements can be made. All trucks must have a lift gate to load in and out of the loading dock.
- Vendors not covered by the group master account are responsible for their shipping charges and must have a credit card on file for payment.
Shipping and Receiving Hours
- Monday – Friday: 8:00am to 5:30pm, excluding holidays.
- For outbound packages and express letter, the cut-off time for shipping is 3:00pm
- Saturday: 8:00am to 1:00pm, excluding holidays.
- Sunday: CLOSED
Grocery and Delivery Services
- These services include but are not limited to Instacart, Doordash and Uber Eats.
- Guest must be present to accept the delivery, and orders may not be delivered to the guest room prior to the guest's arrival.
- Front desk will not accept the deliveries on behalf of a guest.
5 Stars!! amazing staff , room views are amazing , prices are affordable. Such a awesome experience. Definitely plan on returning
Loving our visit at Pink Shell and especially want to give five stars to Ranger Rob Kayak Tour of the bay and mangroves. Rob is an actual ranger and a conservationist and naturalist helping to protect the bay and its wildlife. We saw dolphins, sting rays, shark and many different bird species. Will come back again in hopes of seeing an elusive manatee! Loved learning that what appears to be bits of tree in the water are baby mangroves and that pelicans can hold three gallons in their pouch among many other marine facts!
Wow...what a great stay! From the moment that Ana checked us in until the sad day we had to depart. Love that they have free breakfast included. Its a great restaurant with omelette bar and anything else you would want for breakfast. Other great restaurants on site and super great beach. I loved the beach. Beautiful white powder sand. They set up lounge chairs daily and great yellow umbrellas very protected under the low umbrellas. They also have free kayak and paddle boards. They have jet ski rentals and catamaran. Loved the ocean was not deep. They have two great pools adult and kid crafts fun events. Love the screened in patio. The bed was so comfy. They have complete kitchens. I wish I was there right now!
Was a fun relaxing vacation. Rooms where very clean, pool was beautiful, the beach was beautiful, and every other part was wonderful. This resort I will definitely visit again the wife and daughter loved it. The only down side was the fish at there pier are very picky and didnt take my bait lol. But this is definitely a family friendly fun resort.
This was our first family vacation and one that will be hard to top thanks to Pink Shell! The resort is beautiful with so much attention to detail throughout. Our villa was clean, incredibly spacious and well laid out for our family of 4. Daily included breakfast at Jacks was delicious. The pool was perfect for our 3 and 5 year old to enjoy safely and independently. We appreciated the wide variety of daily activities for kids. Ranger Rob is an incredible asset to Pink Shell. He’s a wealth of information, who visibly loves his job. His interactions with our kids during his Critter Connection and Nature Walk, is one we won’t forget. We’re looking forward to visiting again in the near future!
The staff is always the best & they try hard to make your vacation hassle free. The pink shell has a naturalist on staff. His name is Ranger Rob, & he is the BEST! We took a kayak tour with him & also went on his nature hike. It was a great way to break up the day a bit & see some of the local wildlife. We were lucky enough to spot a Sea Turtle, Nurse Shark, Dolphin, & Manatee on the kayak tour. We will be back for sure.