Additional Resort Amenities
Enjoy Four-Star Amenities At Our Fort Myers Resort
Pink Shell Resort offers thoughtful amenities to make your resort stay feel more like home. Whether you’re staying at our resort for one night or one week, we know your vacation is all about quality time with family, friends and loved ones. We’re here to make your time away a breeze with amenities including an on-property shop stocked with toiletries, souvenirs and beach toys.
Your reservation includes much more than a great room or suite. Every time you stay with us, we’ll make your stay a little easier by including breakfasts for all guests with a room reservation, two in-suite bottles of evian water, a Pink Shell Resort beach bag, daily beach lounge chair and umbrella rental.
Your Rate and $39 Nightly Resort Fee Includes:
- Breakfast for all at Jack’s
- Two in-suite bottles of evian® water
- Pink Shell beach bag
- Daily beach lounge chair and umbrella setup
- Valet parking
- Complimentary kayak and stand-up paddleboard rentals
- Steam room access
- Unlimited local and long-distance calls
Take a break from the water and explore Estero Island on land! Bike rentals for all ages are available during your stay and are an easy way to get around town.
Open Daily 11 a.m. – 7 p.m.
From snacks to souvenirs, Audrey’s at Pink Shell Resort has you covered. Take advantage of our wide selection of grocery items, or pick up fun beach toys for the kids all without having to leave our resort in Fort Myers Beach. Discover a host of convenient products, including:
- Dairy and grocery
- Frozen foods
- Beer, liquor and wine
- Pharmacy products
- For the sun products
- Beach toys
- Cameras and batteries
- Starbucks coffee
- Books & magazines
- Clothing & jewelry
Shipping & Receiving
Shipping to the Resort
Please ship your items to arrive no earlier than two (2) days before your arrival to the resort or start of your conference/event, whichever is occurs first. Due to limited storage space, the resort reserves the right to refuse packages received prior to this date for any guest or attendee. Any package received more than two (2) days before arrival or start of conference/event will be charged a daily storage fee equal to the associated weighted receiving fees below.
To help ensure that your package arrives properly, please ship all items to the following address:
Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina
Attn: Guest [insert name of the person claiming package]
[Insert Group Name or Guest Room #]
275 Estero Blvd.
Fort Myers Beach, FL 33931
All packages received at the resort are subject to receiving and handling charges based upon weight as listed here:
- Less than 5 pounds: $5
- 6-20 pounds: $10
- 21-50 pounds: $15
- >50 pounds: $25
- Pallets (any size): $150
- All charges are subject to 6.75% Sales Tax. Charges may be applied to your guest room or group folio.
Package Delivery at the Resort
All packages received will be stored in the receiving area of the resort until they are requested by the guest/exhibitor. Boxes or crates will not be delivered without the planner and/or vendor present to sign for the packages. If no one is present to sign, boxes will be returned to the receiving area.
Boxes or crates that need to be saved for use after the meeting must be discussed with the resort Event Manager prior to arrival to review space.
Tracking number should be provided for requested packages to expedite the process.
When you are Finished with Packages
- Any pre-labeled packages for shipping may be left at your exhibit area and will be picked up and delivered to the resort loading dock.
- All outgoing shipments without shipping labels should be directed to the resort Business Center, which is staffed until 4:00pm daily.
- The resort address MAY NOT be used on outbound packages. The sender must use their home/business address as the originating location when shipping from the resort.
- Packages should be received during regular business hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:30pm. There are no available forklifts on the property but rental arrangements can be made. All trucks must have a lift gate to load in and out of the loading dock.
- Vendors not covered by the group master account are responsible for their shipping charges and must have a credit card on file for payment.
Shipping and Receiving Hours
- Monday – Friday: 8:00am to 5:30pm, excluding holidays.
- For outbound packages and express letter, the cut-off time for shipping is 3:00pm
- Saturday: 8:00am to 1:00pm, excluding holidays.
- Sunday: CLOSED
The staff is always the best & they try hard to make your vacation hassle free. The pink shell has a naturalist on staff. His name is Ranger Rob, & he is the BEST! We took a kayak tour with him & also went on his nature hike. It was a great way to break up the day a bit & see some of the local wildlife. We were lucky enough to spot a Sea Turtle, Nurse Shark, Dolphin, & Manatee on the kayak tour. We will be back for sure.
This place is excellent! The spa is top notch, service is prompt, and there is free valet for customers. Staff is very friendly and helpful. We came here on our honeymoon and it was AMAZING.
As a member of the Pink Shell resort, I visit often. I have splurged on spa treatments a few times but wish I had met Tamera sooner. She did an extraordinary deep tissue massage. I have back problems and knee issues and she listened to my concerns and targeted areas I asked for. She got to muscles I didn’t even realize were tight. I made a return appointment before even leaving the spa.
This was our second visit to the resort. This place is family friendly and gorgeous. The room we stayed in was a captiva suite. We had a full kitchen and a living room. Bathroom was huge. Balcony was humongous. We also had an enclosed terrace. Fish tacos from the pool side bar were delicious. There is a kiddie pool area and three pools to choose from. We went in September and the crowds were manageable. Sand is super soft. We rented jet skis in property. Overall fabulous experience.
The Pink Shell Beach Resort was perfect for our "senior" spring break trip. We had 4 families traveling together. From room accommodations to the beach, everything was top notch. The location is prime on the northern tip of Ft. Myers beach. You're not in the crazy busy part. And highly recommend renting a Chickee Hut on the beach, especially if you have a group. It made our trip perfect. They only have 3 so book it in advance.