Our Fort Myers resort invites you to experience fun in the sun with complimentary beach chairs, umbrellas, paddleboards and kayak rentals.
Dive into the exciting waters of Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina and discover a wonderful world of aquatic adventures. From exciting sailing lessons across the sea to exhilarating WaveRunner rides down Estero Bay, our full-service resort in Fort Myers Beach has the thrills you’ve been craving. Take a break from lounging on the beach and get yourself going.
- Three heated swimming pools, including a signature lagoon-style “Octopool” with large waterfall, giant shells, sponges and underwater speakers
- One splash area for kids with fountains and sprayers
Water Sports & Beach Rentals
- WaveRunner Rentals: Available by the hour or half-hour with choice of single, double or triple seats
- Parasailing: Offering single, double and triple flights from a U.S. Coast Guard-approved boat
- Sailboat Rentals: Cruise on our Hobie catamarans that seat up to four people
- Aquacycle Paddle Bikes: An over-sized floating tricycle perfect for kids
- Ocean Kayak Rentals: Available by the hour or half-hour — or through guided tours
- Boat Rentals: Offering 8- to 10-passenger 22-foot pontoon boats
- Dolphin Adventure-Eco Tours: 90-minute guided excursions through the habitats of dolphins, osprey, turtles and manatees
- Beach Service: Enjoy complimentary lounge chairs and umbrellas available for daily or weekly use
- All-Inclusive Fire Pit Rental: Featuring lounge chairs and everything you need to make your own s’mores