Explore new places, experience new adventures and create new memories to treasure with the whole family. As one of the premier resorts on Fort Myers Beach, Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina offers a variety of programs and activities for all of the kids in your family – from the oldest to the youngest.
- Three heated pools: All ages will be making a splash in our resort-style swimming pools, including our Fort Myers resort’s signature lagoon-style Octopool complete with waterfalls, giant shells, sponges and underwater speakers.
- Splash pad: A splash area for kids with fountains and sprayers.
- Water recreation: Children in the company of adults can enjoy sailboats, paddle bikes, guided kayak tour.
- Arts and crafts: Check out this month’s calendar for scheduled art activities and sign you and your kids up for everything from sand art to tie-dye T-shirt classes.
- Bike rentals for the whole family.
- Pack and plays offered, based on availability.
Fishing Camp for Kids
Join us at the Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina for one of the only Fishing Camps in Southwest Florida that pairs Junior Anglers with experienced captains! Children ages 8 and up will gain knowledge and secrets from the pros, while learning to tighten their lines and fishing skills.
Reel Florida Fishing Camp gives its participants the opportunity to learn and fish with local, professional guides. Join fellow Junior Anglers for 5 days of camp which include: a day of orientation, rules and itinerary, multiple days of guided fishing and specific skill development, a hands on eco-tour and a tournament on the final day! All sessions will run Monday-Friday from 8:15am-3:30pm, with lunch provided daily.
Register Your Kids Today! Call 239.895.8576
Kidds Kammp - Fun All Day
Elevate adventures for the whole family with Sparky’s Kidds Kampp®. Leave your little ones ages 4 to 12 with our recreation professionals and they’ll spend the day having fun, learning and making new friends. From arts and crafts and nature exploration to dolphin spotting and theme-related activities, our Estero Island resort’s Kidds Kampp® gives children everything they need to fuel the fun while making memories.
- Kidds Kampp Morning Program: 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Tuesday. $35 per child. Kidd Theme: Sparky’s Wacky Olympics – Enjoy wild and crazy events! Go for the GOLD!
- Kidds Kampp Morning Program: 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Wednesday. $35 per child. Kidd Theme: Sparky’s Beach Club – Sandcastles, beach games, shelling & more!
- Kidds Kampp Evening Program: 5:30 to 8:30 p.m. Saturday. $35 per child. Kidd Theme: Glow Party! Glow-In-The-Dark Games & Crafts
- Children must be 4 to 12 years old and bathroom independent (diapers/pull-ups are not permitted).
- Games and activities may be altered at the discretion of our recreation professionals.
- Cancellation is required 2 hours before a program.
- Kidds Kampp requires children to be registered 24 hours in advance because space is limited.
- Kidds Kampp is on our Fort Myers Beach hotel’s Octopool Deck next to Sparky’s Arcade.
What to bring:
- Water shoes, sneakers or sandals
- A bag for extra belongings
- Play clothes