Explore new places, experience new adventures and create new memories to treasure with the whole family. As one of the premier resorts on Fort Myers Beach, Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina offers a variety of programs and activities for all of the kids in your family – from the oldest to the youngest.
- Three heated pools: All ages will be making a splash in our resort-style swimming pools, including our Fort Myers resort’s signature lagoon-style Octopool complete with waterfalls, giant shells, sponges and underwater speakers.
- Water recreation: Children in the company of adults can enjoy sailboats, paddle bikes, guided kayak tours and more.
- Arts and crafts: Check out this month’s calendar for scheduled art activities and sign you and your kids up for everything from sand art to tie-dye T-shirt classes.
Elevate adventures for the whole family with Sparky’s Kidds Kampp®. Leave your little ones ages 4 to 12 with our recreation professionals and they’ll spend the day having fun, learning and making new friends. From arts and crafts and nature exploration to dolphin spotting and theme-related activities, our Sanibel Island resort’s Kidds Kampp® gives children everything they need to fuel the fun while making memories.
- Kidds Kampp Morning Program: 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Tuesday. $35 per child. KiddTheme: Mad Scientists – Create crazy concoctions and explosions!
- Kidds Kampp Evening Program: 5:30 to 8:30 p.m. Saturday. $35 per child. KiddTheme: Get your game on! (Wii, Xbox 360 Kinect, Guitar Hero & more!)
- Children must be 4 to 12 years old and bathroom independent (diapers/pull-ups are not permitted).
- Games and activities may be altered at the discretion of our recreation professionals.
- Cancellation is required 2 hours before a program.
- Kidds Kampp requires children to be registered 24 hours in advance because space is limited.
- Kidds Kampp is on our Fort Myers Beach hotel’s Octopool Deck next to Sparky’s Arcade.
What to bring:
- Water shoes, sneakers or sandals
- A bag for extra belongings